The following websites are owned and operated by The Wild Grace Movement Pty Ltd ABN 90 631 289 060
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact our admin team: [email protected]
We comply with the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
If you engage with us via our websites, or choose to become our client, we may ask to collect the following kinds of personal information from you, including:
- your name, email address, phone number and postal address
- the country that you live in
- your opinion about future topics, products or services that may interest you
- information that allows us to tailor our content to your needs when you sign up for one of our webinars or promotional events
- with your consent, we may collect your IP address, and information about your browsing history to help us improve the usability and appeal of our websites
Collection and Use
We may collect your personal information by various means including:
- an opt-in form for our mailing list
- when you email us
We use this information to:
- respond to your enquiries
- provide you with relevant news and updates about our services
- improve our websites and the services we provide
We will only collect your personal information:
- with your full awareness and consent, such as when you email us, tick a checkbox or fill in a form to provide us with information
- if we need it to provide you with information or services that you request
- for necessary administrative processes if you become our client
- if we believe that we can demonstrate a legitimate interest in using your data for marketing purposes, although we will always give you a choice to opt out
We understand that some personal information is particularly sensitive, and that you are trusting us to keep this information confidential.
We will only collect sensitive information by methods that are reasonably secure, such as:
- through our intake form when you apply to enrol in a program
- in a zoom consultation or face to face
- when you send us information in an email
The reason why we collect this information is:
- so that we can provide you with the services you have contracted for
- to ensure that we are providing you with the most appropriate services
The sensitive information we ask you to provide for this purpose may include:
- your medical history and existing medical conditions
- your next of kin
- your birth date, and time and place of birth
- information about your business
- your astrological profile
We are committed to securely storing and handling your sensitive information.
- Only authorised team members may access sensitive material, and they have signed strict confidentiality agreements with us.
- Some sensitive information may be stored securely online, or in the cloud through Google Drive, Kajabi platform and Typeform surveys.
We do not collect sensitive information from children under the age of 18.
You may choose not to provide us with your sensitive information. However, if you choose not to be completely honest with us, we may not be able to provide you with the services that you request.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your information to provide you with the services you have requested.
In order to do this, we may share some relevant information - on a strictly need to know basis - with:
- our administrative team
- subcontracted program facilitators
- our email marketing provider
We will also disclose your information if required by law to do so or in circumstances permitted by the Privacy Act – for example, where we have reasonable grounds to suspect that unlawful activity, or misconduct of a serious nature, that relates to our functions or activities has been, is being or may be engaged in, and in response to a subpoena, discovery request or a court order.
If you have any concerns regarding the disclosure of your information in this context, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to discuss this personally.
We will use all reasonable means to protect the confidentiality of your information while in our possession or control. We will not knowingly share any of your information with any third party other than the service providers who assist us in providing our services. To the extent that we do share your information with a service provider, we would only do so if that party has agreed to comply with our privacy standards or we are satisfied that the service provider has a suitably protective policy of their own. Some of our service providers may be overseas and may not be subject to Australian Privacy Laws. Please contact us if you have any concerns about the potential disclosure of your information. Please also see the section on Security below.
We take reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect your information from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We manage risks to your information by:
- storing information securely
- ensuring that only key personnel have access to sensitive information
- releasing information to service providers on a strictly need-to-know basis
- conducting regular audits of our security systems
As mentioned above, your information may also be stored with a third-party provider, where it will be managed under their security policy:
- Facebook ads - https://www.facebook.com/business/m/privacy-and-data
- GSuite - https://storage.googleapis.com/gfw-touched-accounts-pdfs/google-cloud-security-and-compliance-whitepaper.pdf
- Zoom - https://zoom.us/docs/en-us/privacy-and-security.html
- Kajabi – https://kajabi.com/policies/privacy
- Typeform - https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029259552-Security-at-Typeform
Cookies and Google Analytics
Cookies are small text files that are commonly used by websites to improve a user’s experience, collect statistics or marketing information and provide access to secure areas.
You can choose to configure your browser settings not to accept cookies but this may interfere with the functioning of our website.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about your use of our website so that we can get strategic information about how our website is being used and improve its functionality. You can find out more about the information Google collects and how it is used here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Google also provides an add-on for your browser that you can use to opt-out and prevent your data being used by Google Analytics. You can access that add-on here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Access to Information
You can contact us to access, correct or update your personal information at any time. Unless we are subject to a confidentiality obligation or some other restriction on giving access to the information which permits us to refuse you access under the Privacy Act, and we believe there is a valid reason for doing so, we will endeavour to make your information available you within 30 days.
If you are not satisfied with [my/our] response to your complaint you may seek a review by contacting the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner using the information available at http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints.
Notification of Change
Notification of Breach
If we have reason to suspect that a serious data breach has occurred and that this may result in harm or loss to you, we will immediately assess the situation and take appropriate remedial action. If we still believe that you are at risk, we will notify the Office of the Information Commissioner and either notify you directly, or if that is not possible, publicise a notification of the breach on this website.